Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun



Mr. Saturday Night has issued the latest Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge, to post our most memorable Halloween memory. I so enjoyed reading the posts (especially Midge's post complete with photo!) it's hard not to join in on the fun.


My favorite memory surrounding Halloween, isn't so much one memory in particular as it is about 'the bunny costume.'


While I never had the pleasure of wearing the costume, complete with a hat that tied under the chin and a set of floppy bunny ears, my three younger sisters did. Reminiscent of Ralphie in Christmas Story, except for the fact they also have fond memories of wearing the costume. I believe my sister Lisa, the first one to wear the costume, is now the custodian of all that is left of the costume - the hat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails