Ten Years Ago I ...
1. I had just celebrated my 45th birthday
2. Worked outside of my home
3. Had my hands full with a litter of five cocker spaniel puppies
4. Discovered the joy of road cycling (bicycles)
5. Had just received the Individual Death Personnel File documenting the aircraft accident that claimed the life of my Uncle Earle who flew the "Hump" in the CBI Theater in WWII.
Five Things on Today's To-Do List ...
1. File, sort, shred papers on my desk, on the floor, on the lateral files, on the table ....
2. Make an appointment for a hair cut
3. Download photos from last week's trip to Sault Ste Marie and format camera card
4. Trim dogs nails
5. Fill bird feeders, scrub bird bath and locate extension cord for said bird bath heater
Five Snacks I Enjoy ....
1. Ice Cream
2. Potato Chips
3. Gala or Pink Lady Apples with Peanut Butter
4. Tortilla Chips with homemade Guacamole
Five Places I Have Lived ...
1. Hartwood Drive in Eau Claire, WI
2. First Avenue North in Park Falls, WI
3. West Williams in Champaign, IL
4. W. Pikes Peak Avenue in Colorado Springs, CO
5. Yorkshire Drive in Madison, WI
Five Jobs I Have Had ...
1. Owner/Office Manager general fire-putter-outer advertising agency
2. Early Childhood Classroom Aide
4. Retail Sales Clerk
5. Waitress in supper club (term probably known only to those in northern Wisconsin!)
Five Others I Have Tagged ...
Having spent the last forty-five minutes trying to locate Genea-bloggers who have NOT been tagged, I decided that my only choices are:
1. Raise the white flag and ask for amensty
2. Post that the dog ate the 'tag five others' part of my homework
3. Pretend I tagged five names but have no clue why they did not show up in my post
4. Make up a bunch of names and fake web sites
5. "Tag" the offensive line of the Green Bay Packers
Copyright © 2008 by Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski