Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Getting to Know MeMe

Colleen, author of Orations of OMcHodoy has tagged me for the latest MeMe on Genea-blogger. With my thinking cap firmly in place, a fresh cup of coffee and Loreena McKennit playing on my iPod, I'm all set to answer the following five questions. Then the difficult part ... I have to come up with five others to tag. I'll think about that ... later.


Ten Years Ago I ...

1. I had just celebrated my 45th birthday
2. Worked outside of my home
3. Had my hands full with a litter of five cocker spaniel puppies
4. Discovered the joy of road cycling (bicycles)
5. Had just received the Individual Death Personnel File documenting the aircraft accident that claimed the life of my Uncle Earle who flew the "Hump" in the CBI Theater in WWII.


Five Things on Today's To-Do List ...

1. File, sort, shred papers on my desk, on the floor, on the lateral files, on the table ....
2. Make an appointment for a hair cut
3. Download photos from last week's trip to Sault Ste Marie and format camera card
4. Trim dogs nails
5. Fill bird feeders, scrub bird bath and locate extension cord for said bird bath heater


Five Snacks I Enjoy ....

1. Ice Cream
2. Potato Chips
3. Gala or Pink Lady Apples with Peanut Butter
4. Tortilla Chips with homemade Guacamole
5. Craisins


Five Places I Have Lived ...

1. Hartwood Drive in Eau Claire, WI
2. First Avenue North in Park Falls, WI
3. West Williams in Champaign, IL
4. W. Pikes Peak Avenue in Colorado Springs, CO
5. Yorkshire Drive in Madison, WI


Five Jobs I Have Had ...

1. Owner/Office Manager general fire-putter-outer advertising agency
2. Early Childhood Classroom Aide
3. Secretary
4. Retail Sales Clerk
5. Waitress in supper club (term probably known only to those in northern Wisconsin!)


Five Others I Have Tagged ...

Having spent the last forty-five minutes trying to locate Genea-bloggers who have NOT been tagged, I decided that my only choices are:

1. Raise the white flag and ask for amensty
2. Post that the dog ate the 'tag five others' part of my homework
3. Pretend I tagged five names but have no clue why they did not show up in my post
4. Make up a bunch of names and fake web sites
5. "Tag" the offensive line of the Green Bay Packers


Copyright © 2008 by Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski

1 comment:

Becky said...

i love ice cream too(:
oh guess what? im in photography now its so much fun me and my dad went out and bough a slr camera its so cool, next week we get flim and start taking photos im very excited about it.

ive been so busy with school, and friends, and dances, and footballgames its insane we are already in our 2nd qt of school i cant believe how fast its going!

im really hoping to be able to get up there to see all! but well i dont have a car yet haha!

but ive been studying to get my permit but since im been so busy its really hard to make time for that! and with halloween coming up thats just more stuff to do(:

well love and miss u all.
i cant wait to see the picture from your trip with grandma and grandpa, and chirs and ashley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails