Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow Friday: Genealogy and Me

If I haven't suggested Lori Hellmund's blog Genealogy and Me blog until now ... my apologies.

There are so many wonderfully creative and informative genealogists in the blogosphere that it is difficult to 'just pick one' so I always enjoy the opportunity to feature a blog on my reading list.

If I had to sum up why I follow Genealogy and Me, I would say it is because Lori reminds me that family history isn't just looking back at our family history found in census, tax and land records. Family history is found in what happens in our family at this moment.

Lori's "Fearless Females" was a month long event during Women's History Month. Engaging and fun event - a lot like the author!

Lori is also proof that yes, you can have a chance meeting over the Internet and develop a friendship, getting to know someone through their writings and willingness to share the important things in their life.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Could not agre more, Lori's blog is on of the best, I always hurry right over when I see she has a new post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails